Disconnect Emotions and Look to the Other Side!

Prophecy given on: January 04, 2014 in Corinth, TX by Chuck Pierce, Deborah DeGar, Brian Kooiman, DeeDee Roberts, Diane Roussel, Tobias Lyons

The Lord says you’ve been looking for a needle in a haystack. And I say to you I Am causing you to get past the straw and build on a new foundation. I say quit spending your time looking for that which you can’t find. I say because you keep looking for what you can’t find you’re missing the supply to build with what you need to build. I say to you this is a season to build on a different foundation, a firm foundation and from that place I will put iron in your legs to stand saith the Lord.

For the Lord says I Am bringing forth new alignments and they will be the alignments that you did not know of. And they will be alignments that will even be strain for you saith the Lord but they will be the alignments that I have set in your pathway. For they will be the new order saith the Lord for there was an order that you walked in, in a past season that you chose the pathway that you would walk in and you even chose your alignments saith the Lord.

But this is a season that I Am choosing for you and I say to you even now begin to listen to My Voice, begin to hear what it is that I Am saying. For I will cause that to be an army that will be aligned and arrayed in this season as you have never been arrayed before. For I Am cloaking you afresh and anew and I’m placing a fresh new mantle upon you and I Am even causing your garments to be changed saith the Lord.

So do not continue to look for the old, do not continue to look for the familiar, do not continue to look for that which I have caused in a past season this is a new day saith the Lord and I will do it even in a new way. The Lord says the new way is My Way says the Spirit of the Living God.
For I would even say look again at relationships those that you have decided as one way look again because I Am changing each person even in your network. Some you will connect in a new way that you never thought you would, others you may move on past and it be for another season. Look and discern carefully what the Lord has for you in this season and how to connect. Wait, wait for a time and look as the path begins to form and the relations begin to form. Don’t connect too quickly because you’ll see through past eyes. Let Me change your vision let Me change your eyes as you begin to look into each person, each soul because I Am doing a work and have done a work in this last season that you know not of. There is a deep work that I have begun and it’s been in this last season and now if you look with fresh eyes you will look and see what I have done. So wait before you begin to connect in this season, wait and let Me show you what I have done and discern through their spirit what is done there.

For so it was in the last season that the enemy shattered the vessel that you are and you have felt like your pierces were scattered on the ground a thousand pieces and could not be put back together. But it is My Word, it is My Glory, it is My Grace that is the glue that gathered up your pieces and put them back together for so it is that there is no gap in who you are in your tomorrow for that gap is Me. So go forth in the Glory that I have established for you, for you will be victorious.

Cast your net on the other side, you’ll be surprised what you will find, cast your net on the other side, you’ll be surprised what you will find, the treasure was not in the place you sought and sought before, cast your net on the other side, you’ll be surprise what you will find.

The Lord says now is a season you have a choice, you can either decide to disconnect your emotions and move forward or you can find yourself in lack. He says if you move forward in this season with the emotions that you had from last year then those nets that you throw out are going to come out empty. He said you either disconnect or you find yourself cycling back again and again and again.

No comments: