why don't you care?

i hate it when each time you talk like you don't believe me. i hate it when you prefer to trust your own instincts rather than trust my words. i feel so sad and neglected each time you care only the others, like i am invisible, like i am a stranger to you. why can't you just care for me more, my emotions, my feelings? please, not just my results in the examinations. they don't resemble anything. they won't shape my personalities and my attitudes. why don't you understand? most of the time when i am moody, it is because of you. yet you never know. the sense of belonging is needed by everyone, whether or not the person is a child or an adult, even elderly people need it. not to mention the attention from you, it is everything a child would ever want from someone she loves. everytime i hope, hope for more of your care, everytime you let me down. the disappointment, like sharp knife, slashing into my heart. the little soul still hopes that someday you will come and mend her, yet, it is just like an unreachable dream, an illusion, an imagination.

No comments: