a simple word of comfort

hehe... don't know how to say. God is simply so amazing. while i am grumbling that there are so many tests and things that yet to be done, through "the verse of the day" there, he told me, "rejoice in the Lord always. i will say it again: rejoice!" and the words comfort my soul, soften my heart. actually i am quite stress, no, very stressful these few days. having second trial now. that's mean the spm is really near now. i study and try to memorize, but everything that i have studied just slip away so easily. i am really very lost. i no longer know what i should do. i keep on trying but keep on failing. i know it is a very common thing for failing something but i just don't get it why i failed everything that i put my effort in. so discouraging. heart aches. what should i do? and everyone just keep on pressurizing me, make me feeling so suffocated. why can't they just be my shelter, be the place where i can relax for a while? i often wonder. then only now i realized that what a fool i am. i forgot to rejoice and give thanks to God, no matter in what circumstances. yes, rejoice. the hardship i will endure, the disasters i will persevere, in Christ. i may complain again but please remind me of your goodness, o Lord.

hit by a simple verse, and i am glad that i am.

No comments: