Every Hope Every Dream

Whether or not it will come true, it doesn't matter.



Having family celebrating one's birthday together is the best gift ever.


**********


God gives me the faith of a little child -  a faith that will look to thee, that will never falter and fail, that will follow thee trustingly.


**********



Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. - John 15:13



**********

Traveling, always in my blood. Charity, a tunnel to spread God's love. God, where my heart is.  

**********

Making a wish is as simple as ABC, but to make it comes true, we can only pray with faith and wait patiently, of course not forgetting to do our own parts. Throughout this particular year, God has made me realise that I am in no position to make any final decisions in my life but to obey him willingly. I learned that falling does not always result in endless disgrace but a process of humbling and molding oneself.

This year is a relatively tough year for me. Broken relationships, failures, illnesses, deaths, etc. Honestly when all these happened, I doubted his everlasting promises, I questioned his perfect timing, I turned away from his wonderful plans. Nonetheless, he has never fail to show me his grace and mercy. He gave me hope when I failed my examinations miserably, he comforted me when I was struck down by the deaths of two friends of mine, he surrounded me with his unconditional love when I felt hopeless with humans' flaws. My dreams he built and shaped gradually through all the events I experienced. Despite some doubts (still), I knew his love will remain through all odds.

There is hope in every heartbeat. 
Cherish every second and strive to do better without dwelling in the past.

**********

Boys don't matter much in this phrase of life. Friends are. Ambitions are.
God is.

No comments: