Blessings More Than Anything Else.

God is awesome, as usual. 

Went to Mid Valley with Zhi Han, Farouk, Yi Sheng and Shah yesterday. Laser tagging was our main agenda but apparently our timing wasn't perfect enough. SO, we decided to go for rock climbing instead. And thus we arrived in One Utama. (FYI, this is the first time I set my feet on the land of One Utama. Yeppies!)

 Mid Valley.

FULL OF BEAR BEARS. <3
Wee~ Bear bear!
Toy wonderland in Mid Valley. Ready for Christmas!
Just do it.
 
My first rock climbing.

Overview.
Shah climbs. Yi Sheng belays.
Spidermen Shah and Yi Sheng.
Farouk and I.
Shah the crazy rock-climber. xD

Woo! This is scary!
Guess where is the cameraman?
At the top! By Shah.
Cheese~
Fighting with Farouk. Duh.
Zhi Han and I. =)
 
Yi Sheng, the stickman. 


Saying bye bye to rock climbing. To One Utama we go!

 
One Utama. Classic!

In front of one of the stores.



My favourite photo of the day. x)


Last stop. 
I wouldn't experience so much fun if you guys weren't here. Thanks!
Though I felt as if my hands were not mine anymore, I learned and gained much more (valuable experiences) from this trip. And I really love my friends. 

Afterthought:
I complained and felt as if I was put in the hell when I came to this college for various reasons. Day by day, God showed me His grace and led me through all the hardships and trials. He taught me how to perceive matters from different perspectives and enjoy His wonderful works and the companionship of my new found friends. I think I have become very attached to this place, the people and the scenery. =)

Nb. Cut your nails before you go for rock-climbing.

No comments: