Blessings in Disguise?

Went to University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) last week. For a super tedious medical check-up. To cut the lengthy story short (I'm not good in narrating anyways), I met Andy Ko. Actually he offered to accompany me - a wonderful surprise from God. That was the best part of the whole trip. I thought I would need to get everything done all alone; I thought no one really cared. But then, through him God was reminding me that sometimes all we need are but a little trust in other individuals and simply allow them to lend us a helping hand. God works through them too! Time spent with Andy in the hospital was neither too long or too short but suffice to make me ponder about the definition of a genuine friend (I guess that's the adjective for it). I'm truly blessed to have a friend like him and indeed friends as such are the angels God has given to teach us valuable lessons in life. And yes, I really think time sacrificed willingly is one of the many love languages that we ought to possess.

Thank you, Andy, for the warmth you have installed in my heart. I'm pretty sure it's going to last for a very long period of time.

________________________________________________
Afterthought: Every little thing you do matters, be it positive or negative.

No comments: