Brotherhood Remains.



Was it good that I was born? Did I deserve that? Questions often asked by majority. Some may judge you, some may condemn you, some may try to put you to death. But God saw that it (your birth) was good, so He put miracles into your life - Love, Faith, Hope.

As long as you are alive, you will figure it out eventually.

Become my son! It doesn't matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea. 

Most of the times it is when things got all messed up we see people who truly love us and willing to sacrifice themselves for us. Then we experience hope.

In the end, all you will want to say is, "Thank you for loving me."

Death occurs. Yet love remains.


This is the saddest moment in One Piece so far. 
Who can predict when death is approaching?
Who can really tell "I have no regrets" when the life candle is above to burn out and die with a contented smile carved on his face?

Life is an unknown.
So live every moment.

( Well, of course I know I am a little too obsessed with One Piece but who cares as long as I'm happy about it. =P )

No comments: