Updates, in case you miss me. :)

Have been abandoning this blog for quite a while. It's not that I don't want or don't have anything to blog, I simply have too many, but adapting to whole new environment, people, course, is really no easy pesy. It takes time.

This new beginning, I should say, is quite a different one from what I have experienced before. It's not something I'm familiar with or at least, have any basic knowledge of. I have to admit, it has only been less than a month but things are already starting to get out of my control. A bit defeated and exhausted but these shall not be the reasons for me to stop trying. I believe in His promises. I believe in progression.

Met some new friends here but have not meet the ones that I can give my heart to. This, too, I believe requires discernment and is an ongoing process. I mean, you see new faces of that somebody everyday - you get to know him/her more and more each time both of you interact. However, outside of that new circle of friends, I have recently found one whom I can have heart-to-heart conversation with, and I thank God for that. :)


Goodnight, readers.
Manyfold blessings to you.

No comments: