Faith Brings Peace and Joy

Sometimes you just wonder whether or not you have chosen the right path to walk on, especially when it has deviated so much from what you have been pursuing all the while. But she said I look more joyful and happier studying this course. I guess that is what matters most - to enjoy what you're doing. 


God is the God of second chance. I believe what I have missed in the past He can redeem in the future. He will lead my path by bringing forth either eventual or abrupt changes as I journey along this path. My destiny I will not miss. I will strike the bull's eye with such precision that His Name be glorified. Of course, all these do not come by easily without any practice, test and trial. Perseverance is the key. Faith is the foundation.

Romans 5:3-5
Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

× × ×

想寫些什麼,卻又覺得還不是時候。再等等吧! :)

No comments: