Do you want to build a snowman?

While watching Frozen with my friends the other day, I was quite annoyed by the little girl who falls in love SO EASILY. Very annoyed. Then while re-watching the video clip of the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" (Yes I love that song a lot :D), I suddenly realised it's because the girl has had a very lonely and I would say, quite love-less childhood. Hence, she is easily touched by whoever treats her nicely and thinks it's true love. Sadly and unfortunately, this is what most modern day children are facing.

Another thing is that parents need to learn to educate their children righteously and wisely. Concealment of truth and suppression are never the best ways to teach children.


Parents ARE important. 
Don't neglect your children.
They are the hope of the future.

No comments: