Constructive Mind

I am really thankful for one of my lecturers.

I was worried that he would show disappointment or become angry at me because of my work progresses, thus was reluctant to attend his tutorial. Yet God reminded me that all I have to do is to give my best in everything, and not to let other people's opinions about me become a burden that stumble me. (Yes, I'm working on my self-confidence currently, but not one in my own abilities but what God can and is doing through me. I'm not letting Mr. S.A. Tan rip me of my identity in Christ anymore! >:) ) So, there, I took up my courage and went. As I walked, I was like, "Lord, let Your favour come upon me!"

Surprisingly, this lecturer is nothing like the other lecturers that I have had before. He was so encouraging and full of grace, and he didn't belittle any of his students in his actions, words, behaviours and gestures. He told me and friend story about one of his students who succeeded by going extra miles, even though she was without design flair. It is the attitude in handling the assignments that matters. Of course, he told us more than that! Everything just kept building me up and gave me more motivation and inspiration. This is the kind of teacher I want to be, not necessary in education industry though. Hehehe!

Thank you, Mr. Vickram. You inspire me :)

I'm fully charged and ready to take on whatever that is left. I'm finishing this race triumphantly because God in me is able and He enables me. He is my hope and my future.

Speaking about hope, the enemy would always use worldly circumstances to dishearten us and to crush our hope because without hope, we parish, we cease to operate in faith and love. So it's vital to look beyond the worldly conditions and into the spiritual realms - Christ has overcame all!


Victory belongs to the Lord! 

No comments: