give thanks with a grateful heart

guess my blog has been collecting dust recently. so sorry. finally finished off my last paper last thursday. i thought i would be very happy and exciting, but i didn't. i wondered why. perhaps, i was too exhausted after the three weeks examination. but i still went out with my friends after that. quite enjoying. we laughed nonstop and the whole place became so noisy because of us. guess what? from early of the thursday morning (that was before i had my examination), till friday night, excluding sleeping hours, i was only staying at home for not more than 5 hours. can you imagine that? went out with friends all day long. hahaha.

well, during the friday night, jan asked me to join them for a thanksgiving dinner, celebrating that the spm had finally became history for us. hehe. altogether there were 8 of us, jan, andrea, pauline, amanda, andrew, elvin, tong kai and i. jan asked us to mention 3 things that we could be thankful of over the past. i knew there were many things that we could be thankful of but my mind just went blank when it was my turn for speaking. weird, huh? maybe it was because they were all speaking in english. shrug. i should really learn to speak in english. oh no... somebody help me...

yea, indeed there are many things that we can be thankful of in our whole life. be it big or small. we can even be thankful of a little piece of biscuit that we are eating. and also for the dawn, it is a new day, right? so why not? we can be thankful for everything and we should be grateful and satisfy even when we are in troubles because troubles bring perseverance and strengthen our faith in God. however, not all of us give thanks always. often i complain too much and forget that my circumstances are still better than others or others are also facing the same problems but they say no complain. so i will learn to be thankful always. please, do remind me if any of you hear me complaining again. thanks.

No comments: