parts of my memories

Well, how to start? It’s holiday now. After the youth convention, now, I am in kl, for vacation. It has been quite a while since the last time. This time, I’m not staying at my aunty’s place, instead I stay at my sister’s, with her coursemates. Hahaha… I haven’t had the chance to go shopping yet. So I just stay at home watching drama- gossip girl all day long. I think quite many of you knew that drama. I love the friendships that bond between the characters. Yea, we should be honest with our friends and we can always work things out if we are willing to let others to help u. xD and I get to know my sister’s friends over here. Many are of the same age as my brother, 18. I am glad that I still can mix with them. Hehe...

Well, talk about the youth convention that i went last week, it was fun. Yea, we went for canoeing and so on so on. in the camp, wow... the praise and worship rocks. everyone jumped and sang their hearts out to God. it was a good phenomenon. however, i really do hope that we not only praise and worship God that way at there but also in our youth worship. God is delighted seeing all His children worship Him like that. xD i also learnt that we not only need to know about God but also know God. because know about is just not enough. we need to know Him personally and be like Him.

then, we even had the privilege to go to the doulos, which happened to stop at kuching. It was indeed a very huge ship, beautiful as well. In the ship we got to see the performance by the volunteer team on doulos- one step. well, my mistake. one step is not the team name, but a programme. It was meant to tell others about God’s love and bring others to Christ. Quite nice. Too bad I didn’t have the chance to move around and see all parts of the ship. But I did take photos of it.

After that, we had this very rare opportunity to go to a talk given by nick vujicic. Nick was born without limbs. He went through struggles only then he came to God. Interesting and captivating. Many accepted Christ on that very day and I thanked God for that. I strongly recommend all of you to listen to him if you happen to have the chance to do so. You won’t regret it.

the rewind back to few days before the camp, we went to this concert, i didn't really know the name, but it was about elijah, one of the famous prophets in Bible. the story was told in form of music and songs. four soloist and a choir team of 100 members and orchestra team were invited to perform in the concert. really left great impact to most of the people.

overall, i am really very happy and thankful about all those chances that God gave me, in order to know Him deeper and see the wonders that He created. i'm truly blessed. =D

by the way, i am accepted for going to the stms. yeah! really hope that i can learn more about God and know how to spread His good news to others. wish me luck. hehe...

No comments: