Bible, or not?

trying to get myself to spend some time with God everyday. it had been quite a while i abandoned the habit of reading Bible. the Christian in the Christian Fellowship i am currently joining in my college gave me a very big impact on this. i was greatly encouraged by their testimonies and efforts in reading Bible. the feeling if picking up the Bible once again is so wonderful and amazing. i heard God speaking to me through it and also through others. i'm truly blessed!

apart from that, i am going on a mission trip in december. if i don't equip myself with words of God, how am i suppose to lead them closer to Christ? honestly, i really wish that God will make me an instrument of Him to spread His love and grace. i am just a very minor character but still i want to be a blessing to others, no matter it is significant or not. thank God for giving me this opportunity to serve Him. = )


one measure of our love for God is what we are willing to share His word with the others.


God bless you all.

No comments: