God promises safe landings


i just finished my literature in english trial this afternoon. tomorrow biology paper 2 is waiting for me. scared, worried, of course. i am not a super genius. but i have God, a victorious God. this is what i learned from this season of trial examinations. trust in God, say it and your mean it. i had been grumbling and scolding myself for not being able to achieve what i desired, and what i had been praying for. i was frustrated to be honest. i questioned God whether or not i am His children, just like i asked my parents before when they scolded and punished when i was a child. then i was reminded by the words thrown at me. "you always comfort others by asking them to trust God and He is with them, why cannot you yourself believe at Him in this very moment?" ouch! that really hit me. and it ached. all of sudden i felt as if i am a hypocrite, not doing what i told others i believe in. a sense of guilt filled me and i guessed that was God reminding me of His goodness, that we shall wait and let His will be done. for His way is not our ways and His timing is not ours.

i really thank God for everything when i am backsliding, He sends an angel, or more, into my life and really comfort me and assure me of His great promises.

thank you Father.

No comments: