when everything goes wrong

everyone else was telling stories of how wonderful and interesting their weekends were. i, too, had wonderful time, until i came back to college this evening. no electricity, dust, slippery floor - obviously when i mentioned slippery floor, everyone would think of someone slipped. and that was me. i felt miserable at first. i decided to settle and do my devotion. then i saw the four words on my handphone accessory "常常喜乐" which means rejoice always. indeed everything happens for a reason, or more. perhaps, God wants me to learn to give thanks and rejoice in Him. =)



thank God i did not break my hands and legs (just some little bruises and cuts)
thank God i did not knock my head
thank God i did not break my handphone (i was holding my handphone when i fell)
thank God the night was not hot and it was raining slightly

thank God who taught me how to rejoice in spite of misery

God is good all the time.

No comments: