He knows it all

He understood my condition and He sent an angel at that very instant to fetch me home.
I'm very grateful.
:)

***

Was browsing all the old photos so that I can find a suitable photo for ZGu, then I realised just how much I miss them. Not just the moments we had spent together, but them, each one of them.

This also reminded me of all the goodness He has showered on me. All the people He has led me to, or brought into my life - without them, I am no longer the I am now. I sincerely want to do something for them, including those whom I'm not very close with, I wish I can at least make their happiness really flows from within, even if just for that very moment in their whole lifetime. Because I love them and I want them to know.

Enable me.
Let my creativity runs wild.

No comments: