荒唐之夜 (II)

A summary. 

A ridiculous night indeed.

Troubled mind.
Sleepless night.
Endless nightmare.
Insufficient sleep.

I forgot to bring my keys out with me today.
Well done.

She was my only hope for getting into my own room without the aid of my landlord. But strangely, she also forgot to bring her keys out while leaving for dinner. So there, we were stucked.

Landlord promised to open the door for us at around 10pm but at 10.40pm, he said he was too tired to come over to unlock the door. We were supposed to end up sleeping in our another housemate's room when she suddenly had the urge to try opening the door using that housemate's key. To our surprise, she succeeded!

Hooray! :D

×××

This incident taught me to be more creative and be more than willing to try new ideas at all times, even if some of them may appear to be very absurd. Failing does not necessarily bring negative effects, and sometimes without any of them. But the chance to succeed will always be there if only you are willing to just try and keep trying.

No harm trying eh?

×××

Chillax n' enjoy!

Ailee_Evening Sky

No comments: