Some random thoughts

Ofttimes I cannot help but to wonder, what am I really good at?

It is not that I doubt what the Lord can do for me but more to how I can fully utilise the gifts He has given me. Sometimes I don't even know where my giftings are. I have been in quite a few occasions where I have worked so hard and thought things would be better, yet, the outcomes showed otherwise. The problem is you don't get numb just because you have experienced it once or twice. They are like sharp knives, piercing through your unhealed wounds again and again, deeper and deeper. Saddening and disheartening, don't they? At certain points of my life, I have to admit, I felt like giving up - everything. But who am I to give up when those who love and care for me haven't even thought of giving up hope on me. How I do with my life does not even affect them a single bit and yet they choose to let my life be one of their concerns which vex them constantly. Shame on me to have disappointed them repeatedly.

But to utter a word of escape should mean more than just failure. I would not allow that.

I guess I just have to buck up, live it all up and never give up no matter how many times I have to encounter failures. For myself and for my loved ones. And ultimately, for Him. Because in the end, all glories are to be unto Him and Him alone.

☺☺☺

He really impressed me with his action of gratitude to all the lecturers who have taught him. 
A friend worth cherishing indeed! Looking forward to having my path crosses his again.

:)
☺☺☺

I think I have multiple personalities.


Or maybe it's a different side of me jumps out on defensive of the other one? This is interesting. I should really get to know all of them. Hmmm...

☺☺☺

Had a small gathering with my childhood friends. One of them whom I have not seen after primary school, I really missed her. It comforts me that all these friendships will not cease even when we are apart for days, weeks, months, or even years!

The longer we are apart, the keener I want us to be bonded stronger and closer together. I don't want us to be just friends, but family. Yes, family. Family members don't break away for any sort of reasons.

Mah Love.

The memories that we have shared, I might forget some, but I'm certain, I will not forget those who have shared the memories with me. Their names are forever carved onto my heart already.

No comments: