When Boredom Strikes

I cannot believe I did this seriously. I was bored and these are the products.
You may leave if you find it meaningless (because it is.)

This is me. Taken earlier.

I wonder what's so bitter?
I know I am sweet. xD

My eyes can be quite big also. Hehe...
This is my old spectacles. =)
Hmmm... Now what?
This is not right...
Smiling back at myself. =)
Obviously, shocked!
New black framed spectacles. =D
The oldie sunglasses.
Still me.
Look! I want to have one too.
Lots of kisses and love from me to you. ♥
MENTOS! My favourite!
More Mentos. ♥
The newest me. ^-^

See, told you I'm bored.

2 comments:

"-cMy-" said...

You're cute la.. Hahaha.. But it's the typical KH i know~ =D

KeeHung said...

Hahaha. Thank you! I know I am always cute. xD I thought I am abnormal all the time? Hehe