A Choice to Make.

Love should be unconditional and long lasting, shouldn't it?


Whenever I see sweet couples, I smile unwittingly. Love is so contagious and people around you can actually feel it. Especially when you know them personally, and the stories behind their clasping hands. 
I pray for their relationship to be able to endure the trials of time and distance, and that they will commit to each other trustingly knowing their halves will do so too.






It's love that we breathed every second for God loved us so much He let Love hung on the cross so that we can breathe new life.



There is this one very special person whom I have met,
he is my sunshine being taken away.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time reading your blog.Tot I'll leave a comment.

Kinda like the pic with 'I really want to talk to you but I feel like I'm annoying you'.
><