Beyond the Surface.

I feel like strangling myself sometimes for sleeping too much especially now that the final exam is so so so near. *Strangle*

I slept for five hours straight this afternoon. So basically my whole afternoon is gone! I'm great, right? Nay. I felt so terrible right after. 5 HOURS! I could have done something better and productive. Oh my I'm so speechless and disappointed.




I was sleeping and suddenly I heard the lovely sound of tik-tok tik-tok on the roof. Yes, it started raining. I love the sound of it But my clothes were still outside, supposedly for sunbathing not rain-soaking. Of course I ran out to fetch them immediately. Luckily the rain wasn't very hard on them. Or I should say, God covered them. He just wanted to wake me up.

Initially I wasn't aware of that. In fact, I blamed God. However, to my surprise, slightly after 10 minutes, the gloomy sky broke open and it was sunny once more i.e. I can have my clothes dried before sunset today. Yay!



From this, I learned that God is not to be blamed in all cases because He is ever faithful and He is truly amazing. Look further. See things beyond the sight. There is a noble purpose embedding each catastrophe in our lives. God is good and is to be praised.

Father forgive me for my ignorance. Thank You for all that are given to me.


###


I dreamed a dream.


In the dream, we are having a mass reunion. Everything is simply too real to be differentiated with the reality. I woke up with emptiness in my heart but God told me to trust.

We are all bound to go through this phase in life, it'd be unrealistic to expect that we'd have the same group of people we love around us forever. People come and go, but what is more important is that you know that wherever they may be, they still care for you and are always there for you whenever you need them. Same in this case, we miss you too... We may not be literally in your life on a daily basis, but we're definitely part of it for as long as you want us to be ;) Hugs♥ Hang in there :) - From Ning Xing via Facebook. 


Life is beautiful. I'm loving it.

No comments: