When the MayFlower Blooms.


Time passes by rather swiftly. Sometimes I wonder if Time a thief, sneaking and peeking at you in a dark corner. He steals your precious seconds without giving you any further minute notice. The hour when you have finally realised it, sorry it's too late for regrets.

Mayhap the time has come for me to really stay focus on my priority and procrastinate no more. No regrets should be found when I look back in the future. I will vouch my words by being fruitful and obedient.

In this battle field, faith is my shield and prayer is my sharpest spear. Above all, God is my commander. 
I will trust and give thanks whatever the outcome may be for I know God holds my future.


The spring draws nigh. 
The trumpet of joyful triumph is vibrating.
God will be glorified.

No comments: