Sufferings. Blessings.

Don't quit before the blessing. - Byrd Baggett

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:1-5

Again, God reminded me of his faithfulness. Often our eyes are too fixed on our failure and defeat until we overlook the abundant blessings that God has poured out on us. It is rather silly to do so because we cannot move on and achieve better undertakings if we were to stay in the past continuously. Every scene our eyes see, every taste our tongues detect, every disparagement our souls take, every joy our hearts leap for, everything, they are the puzzle pieces that form the path of our yesteryear. Memories, they are entailed to make our lives more meaningful and interesting, albeit not all pleasant, they are not to become our encumbrances which impede us from savouring the fruit of today and sowing the seed for tomorrow.

Look to Jesus if you think you have nothing positive to look to.


###


Cupcakes Spree! 
(Precaution: Prepare a handkerchief/tissue paper.)

MissStrawberry!

The Bird of Minerva.

Hello Kitty Kitty~

Elmo-s?

Again, strawberries!

Buy me a rose and marry me.

I guess winter is over. Snowman is melting...

Ahh... Who did this to my apples?

O Cupcake, thou art lovely dessert.

Cookie Monster! My favourite Sesame Street character. =D

I will definitely visit Japan one day.

A flower a day keeps your heart blossom.

Hey Mr Colourful Robot!

Garfield!

iPhone?

I think I have a secret affair with strawberry. =X

Threesome. Twins.

Cupcakes with accessories?

Green Tea~ Nyah I miss you!

Triangular shaped, hmmm... This is odd. =D

Joyful moment is when you have Jesus in your heart.

So cute~!

Owh my heart yearn for thee.

Berries and Marshmallow turn out to be best friends for no reasons.

 *Heart melts*
 I guess this will be my task when the holiday starts.

Disclaimer: All pictures above are taken online.

By the way, they remind me of a verse in Psalms.

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; 
blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."
Psalm 34:8



###



Still, in awe of God's magnificence.

From the rising of the sun...

God's promise.

to the going down.

Breaking spell.

Hey that's my room over there! xD

Beautiful sunset yesterday.

Sunshine all over the land.

Blessing! whoever is reading this. =)

No comments: