Confirmation

Again, the same (it's not even "similar") conviction and confirmation.

Many times when things do not happen according to what I want them to be, or when someone makes me feel very pissed off, I often struggle to whether or not I should use profane words. You know, everyone around you are using it. It's inevitable to be influenced and sometimes you'll find it harder to resist the urge. But I am proud to announce, I have not violate the freedom given to me.

It is, however, not freedom that matters but personal choices and convictions. After thorough intrapersonal debate, I have once again come to the conclusion that I should, in all cases, forbid myself from using it. I'm thankful that the Word of God, which serves as the confirmation to my decision, popped into my mind soon after I have concluded the topic.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will.

For we are to be set apart from the others and to please Him, not our own worldly, selfish nature.

No comments: