Nike We Run KL 10km

This was the first ever marathon that I have participated.
I thought I would make it right on time but to my surprise, 30 minutes earlier than the time allocated.
Praise the Lord!

Ah the more exciting part is here:

On the previous night I was declaring a perfect weather for the marathon i.e. windy, cloudy (no sun), cool, so that the marathon would not be delayed or cancelled due to the weather.
Then, on that particular morning, it was pouring so heavily and in fact it continued until the afternoon. However, by the time we were supposed to move toward the assembly place, the rain became very small and almost negligible. Throughout the race, that weather persisted. PERFECT WEATHER, my heart screamed.


If not He to be praised, I don't know who else to praise for. 
All glory be unto Him, the faithful Lord and God.

No comments: