In Him I hope

N-th day of my semester break.

I have so much to tell but I don't know where to begin with or should I even blog them.
All I can say is throughout, His faithfulness remains and in Him I'll persevere. 

Talked a lot about the future lately. It's exciting.
So much lesser fear compared to few years ago. I'm not alone.
Yes, it's time to move on and I believe God is accelerating most of us into the future in this season.
And I definitely believe He has plans to prosper us and to bring us high and far.
I have dreams and as I go from one phase to another, my dreams expand.
I know I can dream bigger dreams each time I passed a test/trial because His faithfulness manifests in a greater degree in each next test/trial. And it simply brings your faith to a whole new level. 
Because He is faithful, I am faith-full. 

Candidly speaking, the timetable for next semester sucks.
But who knows what God can do through it to mold us into people with better characters and skills.
He is a creative God. And we are made in His image.
So we are His creative people - We have creative solutions to solve whatever lie ahead of us.


So, cheers.

No comments: