Delayed Gratification

This sudden madness
I was caught off guard
I followed the flow
I dived in
Deeper, deeper and deeper
Then I was lost
Maybe I should have back off
But I was not taught of how
And it's too late already
I thought

Then a voice said
Let go and let Me intervene
I will teach you how and where to flow
You need only to obey and trust 
It seems so hard now but it will get better
If only you fix your eyes on Me
It takes some time so patience it is
This isn't an easy-travel road anyways
But the promises and the fruits are sweet and real

Grieve not
For the better are yet to come
In a way you least expected it
Let not the tear blinds you
From seeing My goodness and faithfulness

Anticipation is good, anxiety is not! God cares for you and is concerned with every thing that matters to you. In the midst of everything that confronts you today, humble yourself before God, talk with Him, and those things that weigh you down will be rightly distributed by Him! Once you let it go, let God! (I Peter 5:7) - Al Hauck

No comments: