It is no longer I, my, me & mine

Buried my own self-desire.
It was not easy and it hurt so freaking much.
But I know God is at work.
For two days I have mourned.
But today onward I will war against grief and sorrowfulness.
The joy from my Father is my strength and my standing ground.
I am not going to let disobedience and resistance to changes hinder me from entering into God's now time for me.
I am pushing through despite having to resist what my flesh would so eagerly desire.
I am breaking forth in victory through Him who gives me strength and revelation.
I am becoming who He wants me to be.
And I thank God for the people that He has sent to help me.
RAWR! The Judah in me is going forth in worship and praise for the I AM.
I have been defeated but not this time.
I have had my life destroyed but not this time.
I have turned my back against You but not this time.
This time I choose to stand on His promises and fix my gaze upon Him solely.
In Him, I can.

The quicker I submit to the hand of God, the quicker I can resist the devil. 
- Pam Pierce

It is hard but it is worthy. 

No comments: