Head held high

because of Him, and for Him alone. 
Don't settle for less than My best for you. Keep pushing for the mark of the high call in Christ. Complacency is a threat, and laziness is your enemy. I speak to you of your spiritual condition and the danger of just going along to get along. You live in dangerous times when the enemy of your soul will try to entice you to compromise your convictions. But, I am calling you to be led by My Spirit, says the Lord.

Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Quoted, Jaeson Ma.
Everything that comes into my sight recently is all about letting go of the past and press toward the goals in front of me. I have experienced and stumbled. I doubted too when I was put in the situations. But one thing that persevered throughtout this crooked journey is God's faithfulness towards me. I want and I will win this battle (just as He has promised) so that I'd be able to tell the whole world that I am the living evidence of His glory. And at the end of the days, I want to be able to declare this to all my descendants, relatives and friends, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." just as what Apostle Paul did in 2 Timothy 4:7.

No comments: