Just to say that I'm loved.

Annoying at times, but you teach me new things and make me happy with just little actions of yours. :)

***

She told me testomonials she has heard just in hope of lifting my faith up.
I really appreciate it and yes I will try my best without stressing myself out.
I believe in Him, just as you do.
Thank you.



***

I love the story of his.
God has really used him greatly in his field of authority. 
I want to be one like that too. 
I want to be His vessel to bring overflowing blessings to the others.
I want to be able to impact people and to bring them hope. 
I want to be one who is able to say, "I've fought the good fight, I've finished the race, I've kept the faith (2 Tim 4:7)" at the end of the day.
He is my stronghold, my strategy, my strength.

***
爱就是不要怕麻烦。
不吝啬,不计较。
你的事情就是我的事情,我能
帮就帮,我为你我帮你而是心甘情愿。
- Adapted from GOoDTV
My parents are my models.
Though they are not perfect and with flaws,
they always give their best to each other, and to us.
Their love story isn't one like Disney's, but for me,
theirs is so much more moving and real. 

And I know I'm loved.
I love you all, too.

No comments: