Till we meet again

Tomorrow might be the last day I'll be seeing you. I would like to say this year (because it's only a few days left before the new year begins!) but what about next year, and the year after that and so on?

I don't know. Because this small country isn't that small after all.

Just to tell you that, I really enjoyed every moment spent with you. Childish at times, yet all those are one of the happiest ever in this year round. Sometimes I really wish things were different back then... *censored* and I regret not taking the initiative to know you earlier. Yes, things might be very much different if I did. But ahhh... Never mind. I have no button to rewind my life and I guess I wouldn't want to press it too even if I have one. That would be way too unfair for the others.

The one thing that you told me which I've remembered till now:
You have the ability though you don't know which way to go. I have a dream and yet I don't have the ability to achieve it (just yet).

It really impacted me and reminded me just how blessed I am. Not to say that I'm born with intelligence or what, because I know I worked hard for it. Probably the environment I grew up in, family, friends, educations, teachers, etc. And now that I have finally decided what to go for, I wish to persevere and strive to the very peak of it. Wish me luck, aye?

As for you, I definitely don't mean it when I said I will forget you in 10 days. Truth to be told, you are one of those whom I will never forget in my whole lifetime. Finger crossed. Why, what else can I say? I wish you double favour in everything you do. The next time we meet (I'm really already looking forward to that day and I pray for that day to come), you will be at the top of whatever you are undertaking.

No comments: