Appreciation

I think this is really beautiful:

“Value and appreciate the people who sacrifice their "something" for you. Because maybe that "something" was their everything.” ~Anonymous

Too often, we place unrealistic starry-eyed expectations on others and we judge them based our own “selfishness” rather than their “self-less-ness”.

Not every flower blossoms in the same manner; each has its own beauty and flourishes according to its capacity to extract from the elements of its environment.

The most beautiful flower may have its thorns, yet it strains to be a beautiful flower.

It whispers, “All that I have I give to you. All that I am, I am for you. All that I am capable of being, I become it for you.”

It prays a simple and sincere prayer... that its blossom, its very purpose, causes you to smile.

There are times we have to quiet our minds in order to see, hear and feel the love that others are trying to convey to us. We have to acquire the ability to recognize the difference between an empty and a full heart.

It may not always be presented in bright wrappings with a gorgeous bowknot. Regardless, you must recognize the gift of love from those who strain to give it. Be it from a lover, child, family or friend.

Elvis Jon Evans 
[Adapted.] 
 ***
Taeyang! :D

No comments: