Two Days.

We Met.
Finally!


Short, yet worth remembering.
Not much photos were taken but needless to say, 
every scene was well captured in my mind, 
stored preciously and carefully.

But Reality has once again outwitted everyone, 
shattered the joy of reunion,
replaced with the heartache of having to leave behind.

Seriously, the feeling of leaving those you have loved so dearly - 
those you have anticipated to meet and wanted to be with so much, 
and having to pretend you are okay turning your head against them 
while stepping into the bus even if you didn't really want to, 
really SUCK to the maximum.

Wanted to find a reason to cry
but I simply couldn't. 
 Depressed.

###

I really wish I can be a bad girl,
to simply skip one whole week of classes bravely and without any scruple,
to be with them.

Honestly, I hate to be mentally dependent on friends so much. 
I know independence I should learn
but they give me too many reasons to stay attached to them.

Ah! One thing that made me extremely happy and touched was that
they remember my every little negligible can and cannot,
even after all these while not seeing one another.
It's always the little things they do that keep my heart so fully fed with love.

Though disappointed, 
I'm still grateful for what I've been given.
And all these are because of You,
Lord.

:)

No comments: