Sowing vs. Harvesting


                                                                                              I have walked this far.
I have encountered countless ups and downs.
"You just have to learn to be grateful and look to the bright side," said them.
Yes, others may have it too, perhaps even worse than mine.
But undeniably, some were extremely tough times methinks no one could empathise with me. 
I cried, I complained, I regretted.
Later, I took their advice.
I kissed pessimism good-by, I persevered, I grew.



Hey, look at me now!
It isn't exactly faking a smile.
It's knowing that God is on your side, fighting together with you. You are never alone.
Failures are inevitable but times as such only mean that you are one more step closer to securing your victories.
There is a season to everything.
Pull through the tough sowing phase and seize the harvesting period, then the Success will come triumphantly.



Matthew 25:21, KJV
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

No comments: