My Second Family - Friends

Yesterday, when we met at the Old Town, she asked,
"After one whole year, have you managed to let go?"


I replied, "I don't know. Always a little bit better than yesterday I guess."

God has his divine purpose for each of us.
Though I may not know now, I trust Him to review it to me as I move on from one stage to another.
I trust in Him, the Author of my story.

***

On a side note, I've finally met those (not all yet) I have missed for months! Though it was nothing like a big hu-ha, just normal lunch/hi-tea sessions, I could still feel the joy overflowing, out from the very core of my heart.

Being with them is actually quite different from being with my childhood friends, I don't know what's the cause of that, probably experience-wise? But surely, both are very dear to my own heart. I have to say, for such an anti-social and introversive person like me, God has given to me what I've not deserved. They are my wealth, my treasure, my blessing. More precious than gold/silver, achievements, fame. I cannot imagine life without knowing and having them interfering my world. In fact, a life like that would simply mean I have not lived.

I believe God will add more people into this family and I'm looking forward to experiencing His grace in this matter. :)

No comments: