Different Destiny?

There are many times I'd wonder, in a group of people of the same age, why some can be extremely successful (i.e. at the peak of the careers of their own choice, able to have their own sources of income, etc.) but the others remain ordinary or even worse off?

To me, the world is quite an unfair place to be in. Not all can pursue their own dreams because there are always too much to concern. Dreams are for the rich - hard to deny, the thought has been implanted in my mind ever since I learned to reason and to comprehend. Whether or not you can afford your education (tuition fees), career prospects, income, the list goes on. One cannot simply decide their future without taking every thing else into serious consideration. "Just follow your heart." Candidly speaking, it takes great faith to do so.

###

On a side note, I sincerely felt extremely happy when my mum told me one of my childhood friends, though we have not stayed in contact for quite some times, she still remembers me. Wee~ Again, it's always the little things that cheer me up. :D

###

Ah, and partners! I have been observing how couples treat one another, how they behave behind their another halves, how they have changed after entering a relationship, etc. Every one has different love languages, each expresses differently. Others may not apprehend it but it doesn't really matter. The two are the only main characters. If there is ever a third party interfering, let it be God and Him alone. A foundation laid on the I Am is the strongest one after all. Apart from that, it really takes love, trust, faith and time to build and sustain a relationship.

I guess I have been thinking a great deal lately but who cares. *Chuckles*
Goodnight, peeps. God bless you all. :)

1 comment:

Ning Tang said...

Deep thoughts, beautifully written :)