The Dark Knight Rises

Quite a typical superhero movie but one thing I like about it is that it well portrays the dark and selfish sides of human beings:
Sometimes we just have to quit being blinded by what society or the authorities tell us.
Choose leaders who can lead wisely, have a father's heart, are capable of protecting their people and are trustworthy.
Don't ever let hatred gain control of your life, forgive and learn from it.
Rumours are terrifying and can be fatal sometimes.
We must learn to look beyond the surfaced truth because there are people who give unconditionally but are still deemed as betrayers/terrorists/oppositions.
Selfishness is in everyone. We need to learn how to surmount it so that what we do not only benefit ourselves but also people around us.

By the way, Anne Hathaway rocks in the movie! Never know she can act in an action movie. Surprised. And I really love her eyes! :D


###

I was in the Borders throughout while waiting for the movie and I'm so proud to say, I have finished reading a book which I wanted to buy for quite some times, "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson. Very inspirational book about how to be alert of the changes in our surroundings, and always be ready to change and adapt to the new environment. Time waits for no one and thus we should not dwell in the past events/achievements/failures. Buck up and move on! You'll never know what's waiting next. And this reminds me of this, 


###

Honestly speaking, I feel so envious of those who can go to the concert. It's the first time I feel such strong urge to just go and see an artist regardless. But then again, my parents meant more to me than him. Priority matters. Sorry I have to give up on you.


Sad. But never mind.

No comments: