Weird Source of Blessings

Met this one very weird aunty when I went out to throw rubbish just now. She told me that she is currently teaching English and Critical Thinking to young adults, to prepare them for SAT, at Wangsa Maju. She gave me brief guidelines on Critical Thinking. Then I know, I have wasted one semester in UTAR "learning" that subject because I have not learned any, not a single bit of it. What a shame! Unlike what we have thought of it, it is actually a very interesting subject and there will be more areas we can venture into from there onwards. It sort of makes your life easier, too.

However, she made me realise that most people nowadays serve in the church out of obligations, not out of their love, fear and obedience to the Lord. It's a sad truth to be made known of. I wonder, anything I can do to influence the others regarding this matter? I want them to know God for who He really is, not just what He has done for us, and His promises, etc.

Apart from that, I think I am too insecure and lack of self-confidence to be looked right into the eyes. It is as if that person is piercing into my soul to dig my innermost self out, which I have no interest at all to expose to the others.  

***

One of my KY friends called yesterday and we chatted till almost 2am. Haven't been doing things like this for quite some times. I miss her, really. And I miss all those good and bad old days we have spent together. Sometimes I really wish the time would slow down a little bit so that we can savour all the best moments in our lives to the max. But then If we were given the ability to alter time, we would not learn to treasure those moments anymore.

God blesses her.

No comments: